Lorenzo Kunze is a world renowned medical laser educator and practitioner and has 40+ years of aesthetic and medical experience.
Lorenzo has volunteered his time to Lira Laser (Cervello) to assist in educating practitioners on this revolutionary new laser. The Cervello has a very cold saphire tip that makes the treatment very comfortable, 110 volt AC power and utilizes three (3) different diode wavelengths. (755 Alexandrite,
808 Near Infrared, 1064 Nd:YAG)
Making it the ideal laser for
ALL SKIN TYPES.
Lorenzo is now semi-retired, however he loves providing insight and suggestions to professionals around the world.
He has been an owner and/or consultant to more than thirty (30) privately-owned clinics nationwide. Lorenzo has utilized his vast laser knowledge and experience at the world's first laser college (est. 1996) where he taught over 15,000 professionals world-wide.
Lorenzo hopes to continue to offer his long legacy of assisting aesthetic and medical professionals. What sets Lorenzo apart from other instructors, besides his years of experience…is that he has continued to work with many laser students after they have graduated from any laser school or college. Whether they are getting a job in an aesthetic or medical facility or or opening their own facility.
Lorenzo enjoys his chosen profession of instructing and mentoring students from around the world. He is truly a pioneer in the laser industry and he enjoys to share his many years of experience and knowledge to those who want to learn.
The Cervello laser is designed to treat superfluous (unwanted) hair on ALL skin types.
755 – Alexandrite – Lighter Skin Types
Fitzpatrick 1 - 3
808 – Near Infrared – Olive Tones
Fitzpatrick 3 - 4
1064 – Nd:YAG – Darker Skin Types
Fitzpatrick 4 - 5
The equipment has progressed over the years and patients can now receive a treatment that is less painful and provides a faster and effective treatment.
SAFE / FAST / EFFECTIVE
Three stackable wavelengths in
one handpiece. No filters or additional attachments needed
Quick (ROI) return on investment with zero consumables
Touch screen with preprogrammed settings and free use options
Providing quick and comfortable treatments with a 10mm tip to -5 degrees celsius
No annual calibration, service contracts or constant coolant refill
Pulse frequency from
1-10hz Pulse Duration
1-90 j/cm2 of power
The LIRA Cervello costs less than most hair removal lasers, however financing is available for leasing and purchasing options.
Our service includes a comprehensive consult to help your aesthetic/medical practice find the right equipment with a proven concept. Our individualized plans are made up of quality services that will help you get there quickly and smoothly.
Since 1971 Lorenzo has purchased over 100 lasers and trained over 15,000 professionals including:
Lorenzo's years of experience and expertise will assist you in making the right purchase decisions with the proper knowledge.
Throughout Lorenzo's career, he has worked in: Aesthetics, Electrology, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine
• Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
• Certified Medical Educator (Department of Higher Education)
• Certified Aesthetic Educator (Private Occupational Schools) •
He has assisted in developing equipment, sales and/or protocols such as:
(Skin Anti-Aging - Tightening)Modified 10,600 nm Fractional CO2
(Hair Removal) 755nm | 808nm | 1065nm
NANO PLASMA PEN
(Medical Plasma Pen / Deep Wrinkles)
(Low/High RF/ Epidermal Skin Imperfections )
• One of the first in the U.S. to utilize lasers for medical permanent hair reduction - early 1990's
• Purchased over 100 lasers for hair/vein/tattoo and skin procedures via 30 clinics
• Operating Room (OR) privileges as a non-medical professional
• Founded world's 1st aesthetic laser college
(Private Occupational Schools / Department of Higher Education
• Taught weekly CEU seminars to ≈ 15,000 (+) professionals throughout the US
• Worked with medical physicians (world-wide)
• Worked in medical hospitals as a non-medical professional
• Marketed IPL and lasers for Palomar Laser (1996-1997)
• Marketed lasers for Candela Laser (1997-2003)
• Marketed lasers for Cynosure Laser (2003-2009)
• Marketed lasers for Quanta Laser (2009-2012)
• Researcher for Plasma Pens (2016-Present)
• Practitioner (Ageless Expressions MedSPA